Junior Test Automation Engineer
DB Charles Recruitment have formed a great relationship over time with a brilliant business based in Lincoln that have a new opportunity on a permanent basis for a Junior Test Automation Engineer.
The business have a well known name and reputation within the Private Healthcare industry and they hope to attract candidates enthused by the prospect of joining their team and furthering their careers.
This role as a Junior Test Automation Engineer is based just outside the heart of Lincoln and overall requires a candidate to develop automation,integration and unit tests for the businesses products. In addition, the role will require a high level of product delivery into the manual testing department.
In terms of day to day duties these will include a number of the below:
- Using C#, the candidate will consistently be maintaining and developing automated tests
- Fault identification and rectifications
- Liaising regularly with different internal departments such as the Development Team and Testing Team.
- Reading, understanding and monitoring latest industry trends and standards
- Being a team player during staff absence or holidays
- Agreeing and completing work to set deadlines
- Reporting into and being managed by the Development Manager & Deputy.
Candidates considered for this role will be required to have a number of the below skill-sets and experiences:
- Degree graduate in Computer Science preferable
- Degree focused towards IT or a relevant subject supporting the role preferable
- A previous background working as a Test Engineer advantageous
- Experience and knowledge of C#
- Experience and knowledge of .NET
- Experience and knowledge of SQL
- Experience and knowledge of MS Visual Studio
- Additional knowledge of TFS, Web API & GIT would be highly advantageous however not essential
- Ability to work in a permanent position in Lincoln
- Strong communication skills
The client is working with DB Charles Recruitment closely to successfully recruit the right candidate and is ideally seeking to pay a salary ranging from £18,000K to £20,000K per annum (based on experience & skill set).
The role will be working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:15pm and other additional benefits on offer with the role will include:
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A company pension scheme
- A company healthcare scheme
If you feel the above job description ticks all the right boxes please apply and we look forward to reading through your details shortly.
Senior Paraplanner & Paraplanner
- Somerset, Wells
- £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits