Junior Software Developers
DB Charles Recruitment are working on 2 new brilliant opportunities with an exciting business based in Lincoln for a Junior Software Developer and Junior Web Developer, to join an established team on a permanent basis.
The business have a well known name and reputation within the Private Healthcare industry and they hope to attract candidates enthused by the prospect of joining their team and furthering their careers.
The roles have separate focusses with the Software Developer focussing on adding new features and developing front end solutions whilst the Web Development role will focus mainly on creating new websites and apps.
In terms of day to day duties these will include a number of the below:
- Creating website & apps
- Learning front-end technologies
- Staying up to date with current and emerging technologies
- Software testing
- Liaising with other internal team departments
Candidates considered for these roles will be required to have a number of the below skill-sets and experiences:
- Degree graduate in Computer Science / Programming preferable
- Degree focused towards IT or a relevant subject supporting the role preferable
- Experience and knowledge of C#
- Experience and knowledge of .NET
- Additional knowledge of Azure / GIT / Agile / SQL / WPF / Front End Framework would be highly advantageous however not essential
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a permanent position in Lincoln post lock-down, however important to note the company plan on embracing a hybrid approach of home working versus office working.
The client is working with DB Charles Recruitment closely to successfully recruit the right candidates and are ideally seeking to pay a salary ranging from £20,000 to £22,000 per annum.
The roles will be working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:15pm and other additional benefits on offer with the roles will include:
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days through length of service
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Opportunity for Microsoft Accreditation’s plus many other learning / training subscriptions
- A company pension & healthcare scheme
- Team social events
If you feel the above job description ticks all the right boxes please apply and we look forward to reading through your details shortly.
Customer Support Engineer
- Haslingden, Lancashire
- £20000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
3rd Line Support Engineer
- City of London, London
- £42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits