Junior Software Developer / Automation Engineer
DB Charles Recruitment are working on a brilliant new opportunity with an exciting business based in Lincoln for a Junior Software Developer / Automation Engineer, to join an established development team on a permanent basis.
The business have a well known name and reputation within the Private Healthcare industry and they hope to attract candidates enthused by the prospect of joining their team and furthering their careers.
This role as a Junior Software Developer / Automation Engineer is based just outside the heart of Lincoln and overall requires a candidate to develop automation for manual processes, write automated tests & building automated deployments.
In terms of day to day duties these will include a number of the below:
- Writing new automated UI tests
- Updating the system with Automation ID’s
- Making sure new tests are written to a reasonable standard
- Liaising with other internal team departments
- Coding within C#
- .NET work
Candidates considered for this role will be required to have a number of the below skill-sets and experiences:
- Degree graduate in Computer Science / Programming preferable
- Degree focused towards IT or a relevant subject supporting the role preferable
- Experience and knowledge of C#
- Experience and knowledge of .NET
- Additional knowledge of UI Framework / Azure / Powershell / Git / Agile would be highly advantageous however not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a permanent position in Lincoln and important to note the company have a long term plan of a combination of office versus home working.
The client is working with DB Charles Recruitment closely to successfully recruit the right candidate and are ideally seeking to pay a salary ranging from £20,000 to £22,000 per annum.
The role will be working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:15pm and other additional benefits on offer with the role will include:
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days through length of service
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Opportunity for Microsoft Accreditation’s plus many other learning / training subscriptions
- A company pension & healthcare scheme
- Team social events
- Hybrid working set up
- Free parking
If you feel the above job description ticks all the right boxes please apply and we look forward to reading through your details shortly.
PCB Repair Technician – Contract
- Haslingden, Lancashire
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Project & Product Manager
- County Durham, Durham
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits