Jewellery Sales Consultant
An award winning luxury independent jewellery store in the heart of Birmingham City Centre are looking to hire new permanent Sales Consultants to help the current established team with the increasing demands
The store have an exceptional reputation for the products sold and the team have been recognised in previous years, winning awards for retail team of the year. Therefore the business pride themselves on the quality of staff, customer service offered and all round experience that the buying individual receives.
The role will report directly into the Store Manager and the hired person will be a key member of staff in aiding in delivering new sales, helping the store in hitting targets & objectives and contributing to the customer experience journey. Day to day duties will be:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Aiding customers in purchasing decisions
- Working towards sales targets
- Demonstrating thorough product knowledge
- 1-2-1 sales
- Maximising sales opportunities with further products and incentives
- Aiding the store manager and team
- Phone based work
- Aiding in the upkeep and presentation of the store
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- Previously had a strong customer focused retail background
- A background working within a luxury or a premium environment such as Jewellery, Watches, Fashion, Cars, Technology etc would be advantageous.
- A consultative retail background with a 1-2-1 sales type focus
- Someone driven by a targeted environment
- Someone with a willingness to learn about new products
- An understanding of the moment and emotion that goes with customers buying high end jewellery / luxury goods.
- Empathetic with great listening skills
- Team player
- Able to commit to an in-store role based in Birmingham City Centre requiring weekend work.
The role will be working 37.5 hours per week, working 5 of 7 days and important to note, the role will be working weekends. Dependent on experience, the business are looking to offer a salary of £20,000 to £30,000 per annum with other additional benefits on offer.
This is your chance to be a part of an award winning team and business, get in touch ASAP if interested.
Apply for this Job
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Full-time, Office Based, Permanent
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
Sales Advisor – Jewellery
- Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Full-time, In-store, Permanent
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;