Internal Sales / Account Manager
Do you have a passion for Account Management, Sales & Admin, if the answer is yes, fantastic as DB Charles are supporting a brilliant business based in St Albans to help them recruit for a new Internal Sales / Account Manager representative.
The business has firmly established its roots in the supply and distribution of building materials in the UK and has gone from strength to strength over the previous years and they are now in a position to attract a new member of staff to join the existing internal sales team.
As an Internal Sales / Account Manager representative, you will hold overall responsibility for driving increased sales & profit from a specific targeted client list and territory. Along with this, you will be establishing relationships and moving new clients into a more of an account management set up and constantly maintaining & delivering a fantastic level of service. Customer service must always remain at the forefront of what you do.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Account management
- New sales & driving new profit
- Telephone sales
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Supporting and aiding the external sales teams
- Sales order processing by telephone & email
- System reporting of sales calls & updates
- Producing of quotes
- Leads gathering
- Identifying new sales and amending current targeted sales lists
- Weekly meetings with senior management
- Stock management & adjustments
- Liaising with the finance department in particular the credit control team
- Flagging issues to senior management as and when these arise
- Staying up to date with market changes and industry trends
- Other general duties as and when required
For this role, the client has asked DB Charles to find candidates with the following aspects:
- A previous sales / account management background, in particular with a focus on telephone sales
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Comfortable working in a sales and target driven environment
- A hunger to drive new sales & follow up on sales leads
- A confident telephone manner
- Highly organised with a great ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Ability to learn and demonstrate multi product knowledge
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in St Albans, with the likelihood of the role initially being on a working from home basis until end of May / early June 2021.
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm with an hours lunch included. The client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £18,000K to £25,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- A company profit share scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
With the business looking to increase their year on year growth they are seeking someone who is excited from reading the above and has a hunger to succeed.
We welcome your applications and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Internal Sales / Account Manager
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Sales Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits