Internal Account Manager
Do you have a passion for account management, data analysis and reporting, if the answer is yes, fantastic as DB Charles are supporting a brilliant business based in Shildon, Durham to help them recruit for a new Internal Account Manager.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business as soon as possible.
As an Internal Account Manager you will report directly into the Customer Support Manager and your main goal will be to assist Sales Managers via many aspects such as data analysis, report writing, tracking sales versus budget targets, analysing customer spend trends and many more aspects.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Internal account management
- Managing a portfolio of clients alongside the responsible sales manager
- Coordinating customer sales in line with customer deadlines
- Project management
- Data analysis & reporting
- Providing support to sales managers in creating sales presentations
- Report writing
- Budget & spend analysis
- Product training sessions
- Client meetings as and when required
- General administration and liaising with other internal teams
For this role, the client has asked DB Charles to find candidates with the following aspects:
- A previous B2B account management background
- Previous project management experience
- Strong experience in data analysis & report writing
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Comfortable working in a targetted environment
- Ability to multi task and to work to multiple deadlines
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Must hold excellent skills with MS Excel
- Must hold a UK driving license
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Shildon, which will be fully office based post COVID / restrictions.
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm from Monday to Thursday with an earlier finish on Fridays of 4:30pm. The client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £25,000 to £30,000 plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- x22 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top
- Free parking on-site
- Excellent pension scheme
- Plus many others
With the business looking to increase their year on year growth they are seeking someone who is excited from reading the above and has a hunger to succeed.
We welcome your applications and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Business Development Manager
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus + Other Company Benefits
Warehouse Operative – Temporary to Permanent
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- Up to £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits