Graduate Quantity Surveyor
DB Charles have been working with a growing business in staff numbers and turnover for some time now and this business are now in need of a Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join the ranks of the business based at the Head Office in Harrow.
This building services company has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to the building & construction industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
The role as a Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor requires the successful candidate to come on-board and manage a number of vital commercial aspects of the businesses subcontract works across a number of high profile projects.
With this being a key role to the business, it involves many different aspects, thus DB Charles have selected a number of the key day to day duties:
- Commercial administration duties
- Cost reporting & cost control duties
- Budget monitoring
- Query handling and resolution in relation to contractual and commercial issues
- Invoicing duties
- Client meetings and updates
Candidates considered for this role will be required to have a number of the below skill-sets and experiences:
- Degree qualification in BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent preferable or would consider HND qualifications
- A career background / interest in quantity surveying and construction careers
- Highly presentable with excellent communication skills and ability to form good working relationships quickly
- Strong working ability with MS Excel
- Highly numerate
- Ability to remain calm in pressured situations
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Harrow however with off-site travel required
For this position, dependent on experience & qualifications the business is looking to offer a salary between £25,000K to £35,000K, plus there is a number of key reasons and additional company benefits to understand and motivate you to apply for this position as well:
- Excellent location to appeal to local talent to Harrow to cut down on long commute times and costs
- Good working hours and company environment of Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM.
- Exciting future business expansion plans via acquisition and plans for people to grow and develop through organic internal growth
- Rapidly increasing yearly company turnover
- x21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Please send through your application if this role looks like the challenge you have been looking for lately.
Business Development / Sales Roles – Rail Industry
- Somerset, Weston-Super-Mare
- £30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Customer Services Account Manager
- Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits