Full Stack Developer (Remote)
A UK based business are working with DB Charles Recruitment to hire a remote working permanent Full Stack Developer.
The business are based within the IT / App development sector and are Software Developers offering a wide range of services and products across numerous channels with a strong focus towards the transportation sector.
The Full Stack Developer’s main responsibility will be to come onboard and help deliver effective and quality web & data technologies to the businesses clients & contacts. The hired candidate will report into the Lead Developer and be amongst x10 others in the team. Day to day duties will include:
- Designing & developing new technology solutions
- Updating & developing existing solutions
- Liaising with clients & internal personnel
- Taking part in meetings
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s
- Handling & dealing with a wide range of web & data technologies
- Demonstrating strong skills in front and back end development
With the importance of this position the business is seeking candidates with the following experience:
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Developer / Software Developer / Similar IT position
- Preferably a degree graduate in Computer Science or an IT related subject would be highly advantageous
- Strong experience with NodeJS
- Database experience in MySQL or other related databases
- Understanding or previous working ability with VueJS, Angular or React
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s
- GIT experience
- Team player
- Happy committing to a remote based position
The role is a Monday to Friday remote position with hours of 8:00am to 4:00pm and the business are ideally seeking to pay a salary dependent of experience between £35,000 to £40,000 per annum.
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Apply for this Job
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Full-time, Office Based, Permanent
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
Sales Advisor – Jewellery
- Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Full-time, In-store, Permanent
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;