Full Stack Developer – PHP
Based in the heart of central Manchester, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a permanent Full Stack Developer to join the team and continue contributing to the success and growth they have experienced over the last 10 years.
The business has been established for over 10 years and in this time has seen great growth in turnover but also the size of personnel involved and they are now hoping to attract a new candidate for a Full Stack Developer position. The business are based within the IT sector and are Software Developers offering a wide range of services and products across numerous channels with a strong focus towards the transportation sector. Most recently the business have been successful in being nominated and winning awards for the work they have done and they hope working for a business with this type of reputation plus further growth to come will be an attractive proposition for future candidates.
The Full Stack Developer’s main responsibility will be to come onboard and to help deliver effective and quality technology solutions to the businesses clients & contacts. The hired candidate will report directly into the Development Director and be working amongst x5 others in the team.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including but not limited to:
- Designing & developing new technology solutions
- Updating & developing existing solutions
- Liaising with clients & internal personnel
- Taking part in meetings
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s
- Handling & dealing with a wide range of web & data technologies
- Demonstrating strong skills in front and back end development
With the importance of this position the business is seeking candidates with the following demonstrable experience:
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Developer / Software Developer / Similar IT position
- Preferably a degree graduate in Computer Science or an IT related subject would be highly advantageous
- Understanding or previous working ability with PHP, Agile, CSS, TDD, HTML, BackboneJs, Angular or React Optional and MySQL Server
- Strong communication skills
- Someone comfortable in dealing with last minute changes and can be quick to react
- Excellent at working to deadlines
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Central Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role is a Monday to Friday position with hours of 8:00am to 4:00pm and the business are ideally seeking to pay a salary dependent of experience between £25,000K to £30,000K per annum with additional benefits on offer, such as:
- x21 days holiday + bank holidays
- After each year of service, gaining x1 more days holiday up to a maximum of x25 days holiday
- Plus many others
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Bid & Proposal Administrator
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Interim Financial Accountant
- County Durham, Shildon
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits