DB Charles have partnered with an incredibly successful business based in Wellingborough, with various sites throughout the UK, that are currently seeking to hire a permanent Fulfilment Assistant to join the business and contribute to a successful marketing & company team.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business as soon as possible.
The role as a Fulfilment Assistant will report into the Marketing Manager and overall the hired person will have responsibility for a very all rounded role with a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Picking & packing orders to dispatch to customers
- Staff training for temporary staff
- New staff induction
- Stock control
- Quality control
- Liaising with other internal departments
- Returns processing
- General administration
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties and reporting will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong background within administration
- Ideally some sort of background or an interest within marketing
- Strong ability and experience working with MS Office systems including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Having experience with MRP systems would be highly advantageous
- Experienced in running and creating reports
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- A background of working in and understanding stock management
- Being able to monitor and reply to emails quickly and in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills
- Happy to commit to a permanent office role based in Wellingborough that due to the nature of the work, does not offer hybrid home working.
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 7:00am to 3:30pm and the client is looking to offer a competitive salary plus many other great additional benefits on offer as well.
If you feel this is a strong fit to your skill set, please apply and DB Charles Recruitment looks forward to receiving your CV and details.
Product Marketing Manager
- Brighton, East Sussex
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits