Freelance Part Time Sales Administrator
DB Charles are excited to be partnering with a business based in Hertfordshire that are looking to recruit and hire for a permanent Freelance Part Time Sales Administrator to ideally work x5 days a week, Monday to Friday, roughly around 6 hours per day however flexibility around days and hours worked can be discussed for the right candidate.
This particular business is currently going from strength to strength and has plans for continued growth over the next few years. Due to this current demand and growth, the senior management in the business have highlighted the importance of recruiting for this position.
The business has a focus within the property market based on the commercial & residential side and the business are seeking to hire a Freelance Part Time Sales Administrator to join the team based from the site in Hertfordshire. Overall, the successful candidate will be in charge of everything from handling sales enquiries, completing on new sales to the general administration for the sale and then the continued administration management for that client.
The role encompasses a number of different tasks but some of the key day to day duties are:
- Handling sales enquiries
- Producing quotations
- Completing on new sale opportunities
- Handling of Terms and Conditions
- Handling of legal documentation and signage of said documents
- Handling business rates & contracts
- Dealing with utility bill management
- Other general operational duties
- Other general administrational duties
- Query handling
- Liaising with contacts via telephone, email & face to face
- Working closely with other team members
To be considered for this position, the business would like to see a number of the following aspects demonstrated:
- Ideally a background as an administrator from a Property / Estate Agents / Lettings business
- A previous background within sales
- Strong ability to multi task
- Highly organised
- Excellent grasp of MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Any experience with Xero Accounting / Nexudus would be highly advantageous
- An understanding of cloud based platforms such as GoCardless and DocuSign would again be advantageous
- Ability to commit to a freelance part time role based in Hertfordshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great business but also great individuals and join them on their journey of growth & success. The role is ideally looking for someone to work x5 days a week from Monday to Friday and around 6 hours per day but as mentioned at the start of this advert, flexibility on days and hours worked can be made for the right person hired. Important to note free parking is available on-site as well.
The client would like to pay the successful candidate depending on experience a rate of pay between £15 to £20 per hour and with the role being freelance, the client and hired candidate will organise a set period where the candidate will invoice the client for hours worked and then thus be paid.
We think this is a great opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Auditor / Account Senior
- Somerset, Wells
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Rural Accountant – Practice – Wells & Yeovil
- Somerset, Yeovil
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits