Freelance Part Time Mail Clerk Assistant
DB Charles are excited to be partnering with a business based in St Albans that are looking to recruit and hire for a permanent Freelance Part Time Mail Clerk Assistant.
This particular business is currently going from strength to strength and has plans for continued growth over the next few years. Due to this current demand and growth, the senior management in the business have highlighted the importance of recruiting for this position.
The business has a focus within the property market based on the commercial, residential & virtual side and the business are seeking to hire a permanent Freelance Part Time Mail Clerk Assistant to essentially come onboard and handle, sort & distribute mail, packages and other items for the business and numerous hosted companies they look after.
The role encompasses a number of different tasks but some of the key day to day duties are:
- Signing for incoming registered mail & packages
- Mail sorting
- Mail recording
- Weight checking of mail & packages
- Organising returns where necessary
- Preparing correspondence to be mailed
- Handling misdirected mail issues
- Tracking mail room supplies
- Co-ordinate and update remote centre staff
To be considered for this position, the business would like to see a number of the following aspects demonstrated:
- Ideally a background within a mail sorting / post room environment
- A previous background handling postage meter machines
- Strong ability to multi task with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent grasp of MS Office including Word & Excel
- Any experience with Xero Accounting would be highly advantageous however not required
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to commit to a freelance permanent part time role based in St Albans
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great business but also great individuals and join them on their journey of growth & success. The role is ideally looking for someone to work on a freelance basis, Monday to Friday, with working hours of 10am to 3pm and important to note free parking is available as well.
The client would like to pay the successful candidate £15 per hour and with the role being freelance, the client and hired candidate will organise a set period where the candidate will invoice the client for hours worked and then thus be paid.
We think this is a great opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Harrow, London
- £21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Recruitment Consultant – Construction
- Harrow, London
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits