Freelance Part Time Business Centre Administrator
DB Charles are excited to be partnering with a business based in St Albans that are looking to recruit and hire for a permanent Freelance Part Time Business Centre Administrator to ideally work x5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 10am to 3pm but the business could also accommodate a candidate for x4 days a week.
The business is currently going from strength to strength and has plans for continued growth over the next few years. Due to this current demand and growth, the senior management in the business have highlighted the importance of recruiting for this position.
The business has a focus within the property market based on the commercial & residential side with the majority of their work and sites in and around Hertfordshire. With the recent growth of the business, it has now expanded into two sides, one being managing the holdings in the residential properties and the second managing its lease-holdings within the serviced offices.
The business are seeking to hire a Freelance Part Time Business Centre Administrator to join the team based from the site in St Albans. Overall, the successful candidate will be in charge of the general administration towards all property management related tasks.
The role encompasses a number of different tasks but some of the key day to day duties are:
- Handling of Terms and Conditions
- Handling of legal documentation and signage of said documents
- Operational tasks relating to the properties such as:
- Organising painting & decoration
- Key handovers
- Inventory checks
- IT & phone system set up
- Handling business rates & contracts
- Dealing with utility bill management
- Other general operational duties
- Other general administrational duties
- Query handling
- Liaising with contacts via telephone, email & face to face
- Working closely with other team members
To be considered for this position, the business would like to see a number of the following aspects demonstrated:
- Ideally a background as an administrator from a Property / Estate Agents / Lettings business
- Strong ability to multi task
- Highly organised
- Excellent grasp of MS Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Any experience with Zero Accounting would be highly advantageous
- Ability to commit to a freelance part time role based in St Albans
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great business but also great individuals and join them on their journey of growth & success. The role is ideally looking for someone to work x5 days a week from Monday to Friday with hours during those days of 10AM to 3PM however flexibility can be shown on days and hours worked. Parking is available on-site.
The client would like to pay the successful candidate a rate of pay of £15 per hour.
We think this is a great opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Internal Sales / Account Manager
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £18000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Somerset, Wells
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits