Financial Planning & Analysis Business Partner
DB Charles have partnered with an incredibly successful business based in Wellingborough, with various sites throughout the UK, that are currently seeking to hire a permanent Financial Planning & Analysis Business Partner to join the business and contribute to a successful finance & company team.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business as we slowly move out of lockdown.
The role as a Financial Planning & Analysis Business Partner will report into the Financial Controller based in Wellingborough and they will play a pivotal role in supporting senior management to forecast profit & loss, create and achieve new strategic goals plus analysing the current company operational performance.
The role holds a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Profit & loss analysis
- Commercial strategy
- Financial analysis
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties and reporting will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A previous background within Financial Planning / Financial Control / Commercial Strategy or someone with experience in the above duties
- Preferably Qualified / Finalist level in ACMA or ACA
- A degree graduate focused towards Accountancy, Maths or economics would be highly advantageous
- Strong MS Excel skills
- System skills in Epicor, Hyperion or other ERP systems would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Wellingborough
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm and depending on experience and qualifications the client is offering a very competitive market salary rate.
- x22 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays on top
- Free parking on-site
- Plus many others
If you feel this is a strong fit to your skill set, please apply and DB Charles Recruitment looks forward to receiving your CV and details.
- Harrow, London
- £21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Recruitment Consultant – Construction
- Harrow, London
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits