Based in Henley-on-Thames, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a permanent Finance Administrator to join the team and continue contributing to the success and growth they have experienced over the last 10 years.
The business has been established for over 10 years and in this time has seen great growth in turnover but also the size of personnel involved and they are now hoping to attract a new candidate for a Finance & HR Administrator position. The Group business has a number of subsidiary companies involved in varying sectors such as IT and the medical industry and within these they offer there clients a wide range of services and products across numerous channels. Most recently the business have been successful in being nominated and winning awards for the work they have done and they hope working for a business with this type of reputation plus further growth to come will be an attractive proposition for future candidates.
The Finance Administrator will provide crucial support to the office staff in a variety of tasks spread across Finance, HR, Customer Service & general administration. The hired candidate will receive great exposure in reporting directly into a senior director..
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including but not limited to:
- Purchase & sales ledger duties
- Assisting in the payroll process
- Updating the HR portal
- Updating HR required information such as contracts etc
- Updating employee information
- New starter updates
- Aiding the customer service team in making service review calls
- Meeting & greeting
- Office management & stationary ordering
- Handling telephone queries
- Email mailbox management
With the importance of this position the business is seeking candidates with the following demonstrable experience:
- A previous background within finance administration / office management / PA / team support
- A previous background where duties were finance focussed or supporting a finance team
- Strong all round ability with MS Office packages
- Previous experience within payroll would be highly beneficial however not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in the office at Henley-On-Thames
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role is a Monday to Friday position with hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm. The business are ideally seeking to pay a salary of £24,000 per annum with other elements to note, such as:
- x21 days holiday + bank holidays
- After each year of service, gaining x1 more days holiday up to a maximum of x25 days holiday
- Many others
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Service Helpdesk Manager
- Cheshire, Warrington
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Telesales – Outbound
- Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
- Up to £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits