Facilities Administrator & Relief Receptionist
Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new permanent Facilities Administrator & Relief Receptionist to join and aid the well established Head Office team.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is of a permanent nature and will be working across the Facilities and Reception staff departments and the successful candidate will report into both the Group Facilities Manager plus the Reception Manager.
From meeting with the business and discussing the role, the overall purpose of the role is to bring someone on-board who is a brilliant multi-tasker that can operate between two different positions at any one time. The hired candidate will provide support to the Facilities and Reception departments, where on the facilities side they will carry out tasks such as housekeeping, general administration, handling office supplies and equipment. Then on the Relief Receptionist role you are effectively mission control for the Head Office and business and will be on hand to support and step in for the Reception team as and when required or during busy periods.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties across both roles including:
- Email management
- Post distribution + processing outgoing post
- Facilities administration
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Ordering office supplies & stationary
- Printer & photocopier management
- Handling all incoming calls in accordance with internal KPI’s & standards
- Switchboard operation
- Welcoming visitors
- Ensuring all visitors sign in / sign out via the company process
- Controlling all vehicles that come into the courtyard
- Extensive diary management
- Meeting room management
- Liaising with various internal departments such as IT, Catering & Facilities for conference & meeting room set ups
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong consistent career background as an Administrator and Receptionist
- Experience of working in a fast paced office and from a reception with a large volume of footfall and activity
- Someone who is very able to work across two different roles at the same time and can work in a very reactive and fast paced manner
- Highly organised with excellent time keeping abilities
- Very personable with excellent people skills
- Strong communication skills whether it be face to face, via telephone or email
- Good systems skills with MS Office packages, in particular MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong listening skills
- Professional yet friendly
- Someone who goes the extra mile
- Able to commit to a permanent role based in London Kings Cross
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of predominantly 8:30am to 5pm however where reception cover is organised in advance, the hours could alter to 7:45am to 5:30pm. For this role, the client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £28,000K to £30,000K per annum.
The role also offers many other perks and incentives such as:
- x21 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to x26 days after 1 year and then further increasing to x31 days plus bank holidays after 5 years of service
- A company that looks after its staff with a fantastic retention rate of on average people staying 10 years +
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Plus many others
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Auditor / Account Senior
- Somerset, Wells
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Rural Accountant – Practice – Wells & Yeovil
- Somerset, Yeovil
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits