External Sales Representative
DB Charles Recruitment are partnering with a business based in Basildon, Essex, that have identified the need to hire a new permanent External Sales Representative to join the existing successful sales department.
The business have an excellent reputation across the UK as well as within many other European countries and the business specialises in the distribution of building materials and plastics, with its aim and focus to constantly be the best at delivering for their customers, no matter how specialist the requirement is plus also ensuring the level of customer service received remains exceptional.
At this current point, the General Manager has identified a new need within the sales team to hire an External Sales Representative and the hired individual will be tasked with growing, maintaining and up-selling to a current London based patch with the support of two internal sales reps. The hired candidate will be required to demonstrate an excellent sales ability however remembering to maintain excellent levels of customer service and brand perception.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Developing new customer relationships
- Maintaining and constantly reviewing / improving current relationships
- External sales meetings and appointment bookings
- Presentations & pitches
- Demonstrating exceptional product / pricing / brand knowledge
- Order processing duties
- Query handling
- Working towards / achieving yearly as well as other targets & KPI’s
- Working closely with the internal sales team and management
- Lead generation
- Stock level management
- General administration & reporting
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A previous sales background focussed ideally in distribution of plastics / building materials
- A CV that can demonstrate sales growth and target achievement in previous roles
- A strong background in developing new relationships / accounts from scratch
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong account management / customer service skills
- A strong ability to work on an external basis plus remain in control of admin / system updates
- Excellent at presenting and demonstrating knowledge on pricing, products & brand
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- An ability to commit to a full time permanent role based in Basildon, Essex however in the knowledge that the majority of the role will involve travel across the London area
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £35,000K to £40,000K per annum plus additional benefits on offer.
We honestly believe this is a great role with a great business and hope to receive your applications shortly.
Bid & Proposal Administrator
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Interim Financial Accountant
- County Durham, Shildon
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits