Digital Marketing Executive
DB Charles Recruitment are working in collaboration with a brilliant business based in Harrow, whom are looking to attract and appoint a new permanent Digital Marketing Executive to join the existing and growing on-site marketing team.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to certain industries and they offer their clients tailored and innovative services so to allow them to deliver projects within the specific industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
For this permanent role as a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager and joining a team responsible for all the digital marketing for the company and the 5 different brands it represents. The role has numerous day to day duties and aspects including:
- SEO and SEM
- Content Creation
- Digital content
- Blogs & videos
- Social media strategies & campaigns
- Digital advertising
- Email marketing
- Individual brand campaigns
- Diary management
Candidates that will be considered for this position, will need to have and be able to demonstrate a number of the below skill-sets:
- Ideally experienced as a digital marketing executive in previous roles
- Preferable to be a degree graduate in a supporting subject such as English, Marketing or Journalism however not essential
- Excellent written English and content creation skills is a must
- A digital marketing background within construction would be highly desirable
- Strong systems ability and knowledge of Adobe, Canva, Mailchimp, WordPress & Hootsuite
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to multi task well
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Harrow
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £25,000K to £30,000K per annum however could slightly stretch this for the right candidate.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
- Hertfordshire, Stevenage
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
IT Support Engineer
- Harrow, London
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits