Diamond & Jewellery Sales Consultant
DB Charles Recruitment are working with a client steeped in history within the luxury premium retail sector that are looking to hire a permanent Jewellery Sales Consultant to join the business and work in one of their stores based in Winchester.
Day to day duties and aspects of the role will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Daily selling duties
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Working towards personal & team KPI’s & targets
- Upselling and cross selling
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- A strong retail background selling diamonds, jewellery or luxury brands is a must have
- Experienced in 1-2-1 high end retail selling.
- Experienced in working towards KPIs and targets.
- Strong sales track record
- Excellent listening skills
- An understanding of the moment and emotion that goes with customers buying high end luxury goods.
- Ability to learn and retain product knowledge.
- A strong ability to build long term customer relationships
- Able to commit to a store based role in Winchester
The role is a 40 hour per week contracted permanent position and the client can offer a salary between £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, experience dependent with additional benefits and aspects to note such as:
- Monthly commission potential
- Training & development
- Specific brand incentives
- Staff purchase scheme
- Many others
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Apply for this Job
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Full-time, Office Based, Permanent
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
Sales Advisor – Jewellery
- Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
- Full-time, In-store, Permanent
- £25000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;