Design Project Manager
DB Charles have recently partnered with a thriving architectural practice based in Shoreham-by-Sea, that have seen great recovery and busy times return as as the U.K. recovers from the impact of COVID-19. The business are now working with DB Charles Recruitment to identify and hire a Design Project Manager.
The business initially formed after 2005 and focusses on architecture & design predominantly within the hospitality sector. Since formation, the business have never lost sight of the passion at which they must operate with. Each project & client always receives the great care & attention it deserves, this is evident in the business having received multiple awards over the years and promoting a happy business & staff environment and culture.
The role as Design Project Manager, will report directly into the Senior Director and work amongst the team of 18 others within the company. The role is a full end to end cycle position from conception through to completion and essentially the hired PM will be fully accountable to clients in all aspects of delivering a project.
Day to day duties for the roles will include:
- Full cycle project management duties
- Deadline / progress reviews
- Budget management
- Managing key clients & stakeholders
- Liaising with other key internal teams & departments
- On site client visits
- Client meetings
- Managing other contractors & designers
For this role, the client has asked DB Charles to find candidates with the following aspects:
- Qualified / Experienced architect with a background within the hospitality sector
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Well versed in computer systems such as MS Excel, AutoCAD, SketchUp & Photoshop
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Must hold a UK driving license and be aware the role will involve frequent weekly travel, likely to be 2 or 3 times a week
- Experience from the leisure sector in particular would be highly advantageous
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based at the offices in Shoreham-by-Sea
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent of experience of £45,000 to £50,000 per annum.
We welcome your applications and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Service Helpdesk Manager
- Cheshire, Warrington
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Telesales – Outbound
- Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
- Up to £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits