Customer Support Engineer
Based in Haslingden, Lancashire, DB Charles Recruitment are working with a brilliant business seeking to hire new permanent Customer Support Engineers to join the team and continue contributing to the success and growth they have experienced in recent years.
The business are very well established within electronic products and services and they strive to ensure that their customers & clients not only receive the best possible service at purchase but also during the aftercare / installation side. Therefore, having a brilliant customer service support team on hand to help and deal with all issues and problems is essential.
The new hires for Customer Support Engineers will report directly into the Customer Support Manager and be joining a large team of 10+. The atmosphere and environment of the team is not focussed on taking as many calls as possible but taking the time to ensure each client and call is handled properly and in turn, the business are very hands on with training and ensuring staff are provided with long term career paths.
The roles will involve a number of day to day duties including but not limited to:
- Handling inbound support calls
- Handling inbound social media and forum queries
- Speaking to installers
- Understanding & resolving technical queries
- Escalating serious / unresolved issues to additional teams
- Diagnose & triage
- General administration
- Ensuring all guidelines and health & safety are adhered to
With the diversity and importance of these positions to the business, they are seeking candidates with the following demonstrable experience:
- Previous experience within technical customer support / electronics support or a customer service background and a keen interest within computers / electronics
- An electronics / computer graduate would be highly advantageous however not essential
- Previous experience as a electronics installer / troubleshooter again would be advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner
- Calm under pressure and when dealing with irate support callers
- Strong generalist IT skills
- Salesforce experience would be an added benefit
- Excellent customer issue resolution skills
- Ability to problem-solve / diagnose / triage
- Experienced in tracking & reporting problems
- Ability to commit to permanent role based in Haslingden with home working flexibility during lock-down & COVID times.
The roles will be working Monday to Friday and the service team operate opening hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm, thus the hired candidates will do 1 week of 8:00am to 5:00pm and then the following week 9:00am to 6:00pm. With the varying backgrounds, experience and skills the client will consider, the client is looking to offer a salary between £20,000K to £27,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Plus others
If these roles sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
PCB Repair Technician – Contract
- Haslingden, Lancashire
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Project & Product Manager
- County Durham, Durham
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits