Customer Account Executive – Account Management
Do you have a passion for Account Management, Sales, Customer Service & Admin, if the answer is yes, fantastic as DB Charles are supporting a brilliant business based in Lincoln to help them recruit for a new Customer Account Executive to join the growing sales department of a very successful business.
The business are currently in an excellent position with a number of high performing teams on-site and they hope to attract candidates excited by the prospect of working with their business.
The role is a permanent position for a Customer Account Executive and will report directly into the Sales Manager and the position will overall require the hired candidate to support, aid & improve the businesses sales to new and existing customers with the overall goal to increase revenue and further clients use of more company products. However, it is important to note that although the role is within the sales department it isn’t a sales role in the sense of cold calling but more focussed on account management and what must remain constant is a strong delivery of customer service.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Predominantly account management
- A split of 80 / 20 of account management versus new business
- Handling and responding to queries via email, web & telephone
- Registering and assisting in new leads
- Providing client quotations
- Arranging and attending sales meetings
- Assisting and advising existing customers
- Handling and replying to industry tenders
- Working with and updating the internal CRM system
- Working closely with other departments such as the marketing department
- Account review meetings
- Reporting into the Sales Manager
- Demonstrating product knowledge
For this role, the client has asked DB Charles to find candidates with the following aspects:
- A previous account management / customer service background in particular with a focus on handling customers via the telephone and face to face
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Degree graduates preferable however not essential
- A passion towards IT and wanting to further their learning in this field
- A confident telephone manner
- Highly organised with a great ability to multi-task
- Highly numerate
- A previous experience working with a CRM system and particular strengths working with MS Excel & PowerPoint
- A full UK driving license
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Lincoln
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30am to 5:15pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £19,000K to £23,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Private healthcare insurance
- Company pension scheme
With the business looking to increase their year on year growth they are seeking someone who is excited from reading the above and has a hunger to succeed.
We welcome your applications and look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Hertfordshire, Stevenage
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
IT Support Engineer
- Harrow, London
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits