Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new permanent Credit Controller to join and aid the well established finance team on-site at Head Office.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is of a permanent nature and will be working within the finance team made up of 11 people currently and the successful candidate will report into the Group Credit Controller and Financial Director. The hired candidate will overall be responsible for ensuring all outstanding revenue and debt is received in a timely fashion and within company procedure.
On top of this, the role holds a variety of duties and day to day responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Credit control & debt related activities
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Sending out monthly statements
- Preparing banking sheets
- Query management via email & telephone
- Loading invoices
- General administration as and when required
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong working background as a Credit Controller or whereby Credit Control has formed a large part of the persons accounts role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle queries on varying levels within set time-frames
- Highly professional and organised
- Intermediate ability with MS Office systems in particular with Excel
- Team player
- Able to commit to a permanent role based in London Kings Cross, that will offer home & office working once training and a full understanding of the role is established
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8:30am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £24,000 to £24,000 per annum with numerous additional benefits on offer, such as:
- 23 days + bank holidays holiday allowance increasing to 26 days after 1 years service and then increasing to 31 days after 5 years service
- Office & home hybrid working policy
- Onsite canteen / breakout area
- Healthcare options
- Rail ticket schemes
- Plus many others
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Service Helpdesk Manager
- Cheshire, Warrington
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Telesales – Outbound
- Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
- Up to £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits