Costs & Reconciliations Clerk
DB Charles have a new role for a Costs & Reconciliations Clerk to come on-board and join a thriving business on a permanent basis at the Head Office location in Harrow.
The business we are representing has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to the construction industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
For the role as Costs & Reconciliations Clerk, the main purposes of the role will be to guarantee all expenses are billed to customers correctly and to reconcile the cost versus profit on all projects and ventures the business is involved in.
The main day to day duties for this position are:
- Reconciling cost versus profit
- Analysing data used for costing determinations and financial reports
- Implementing decisions to keep costs low and revenue high
- During projects analyse the current costings versus initial budgets and estimates
- Purchase order accuracy’s
- Adhering to valuation deadlines
- Making payments
- Time-sheet management
For this role, the business would like to see CV’s with the following attributes to their CV and skill set:
- A previous career background in Costings & Reconciliations
- A preferable finance related degree however not essential
- Highly numerate
- Basic bookkeeping & finance knowledge
- Understanding of cost versus profit / cost analysis / cost reporting
- AXIM Accounts software skills highly advantageous
- MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Harrow
The role will be working Monday to Friday in Harrow with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £20,000K to £25,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Pension schemes available following successful completion of probation periods
- Others benefits
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Security Control Room Operator – Timegate
- London, West End
- £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Junior Test Automation Engineer
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits