Commercial Assistant / Finance Assistant – x6 Month FTC
Based in Warrington, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new Commercial Assistant / Finance Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. The contract will be to cover a period of maternity but will offer someone the experience to work with a truly great business, team, individuals and to gain superb exposure in what they do.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
To reiterate, the role is a 6 month fixed term contract covering a maternity cover and the business would ideally like to hire someone who is ready to start in early September, so to receive as much as a handover as possible prior to the person going on maternity in early October. The role sits within an office of around 60 to 80 people and will directly report into the Commercial Executive & General Manager.
From meeting with the business and discussing the role, the overall purpose of the role is to bring someone on-board to continue ensuring the weekly and monthly reporting is carried out for the various departments plus assisting in key aspects towards invoicing, credit control and general administration.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Carrying out weekly & monthly reporting
- Financial reporting
- Liaising and handling administration and queries with various internal departments
- Invoice reconciliations
- Producing invoices in a timely manner
- Stock take management
- Credit control aspects
- General administration
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong consistent career background as a Commercial Assistant / Finance Assistant
- Someone with a strong background in reporting, administration plus a good ability with handling and manipulating data
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent MS Excel skills is a must, with standards going up to V Look Up & Pivot Table ability
- Experienced in sales invoicing
- Very personable with excellent people skills
- Strong communication skills whether it be face to face, via telephone or email
- Highly organised with excellent time keeping abilities
- Professional yet friendly
- Able to commit to a 6 month fixed term contract position based in Warrington
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with working hours of Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 8:30am to 4pm. The client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £20,000K to £22,000K pro rata for a 6 month fixed term contract. Important to note free parking and many other benefits are on offer as well.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Business Development Executive / Sales Executive – Telecoms
- Colwick, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £18000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Call Handler – Welcome Caller – Part Time – 2:30PM to 7:30PM
- Hertfordshire, Hitchin
- £8.00 - £8.50 per hour + Additional Company Benefits