Client Manager / Paraplanner
DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a growing business with sites across the South West of England that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire a permanent Client Manager / Paraplanner for the sites based in either Wells or Yeovil.
The business are specialists in providing accountancy and financial planning services to clients and individuals requiring this help. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and in growth with now having 4 sites in the South West.
The business offers a range of services across a number of different sectors and the business always ensures the service it delivers is of the highest standard, making sure they listen and offer a service tailored to each and every individual and client.
With the role as a Client Manager / Paraplanner, the business is seeking a permanent candidate to join and contribute to the existing Financial Planning Team and to provide technical support and work-flow to guarantee client needs are met in accordance with regulation standards and agreed deadlines.
A number of day to day duties for the role will include:
- Client data management
- Creating client solution plans
- Preparing for client meetings and on occasions attending.
- As a Paraplanner working closely with and reporting into the Senior Paraplanners
- Project managing the client journey from start to finish
- Drafting client communications
- Working towards industry standard regulations
- Maintaining a high standard of work and standards through the use of KPI’s
With the role being of utmost importance to the business, CV’s will need to have a number of the below attributes:
- Current working towards Diploma in Financial Planning or an equivalent
- Industry relevant experience
- A previous career background working as a Client Manager / Paraplanner
- Excellent communication skills and highly presentable
- Strong technical ability and knowledge
- Strong understanding of industry standards and regulations
- A demonstrable background of working towards deadlines and with KPI’s
- Team player and highly organised
- Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience working with Financial Planning systems advantageous
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Wells or Yeovil
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking a candidate to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role will be Monday to Friday with hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm and the business is ideally seeking to pay a salary per annum dependent on experience of between £30,000K to £45,000K per annum.
Furthermore, the business also offers excellent additional benefits such as:
- x22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional free days annual leave if a birthday falls within a week day
- Christmas office shut down period
- Pension scheme
- Additional expenses schemes
- And many more
If the role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Project Analyst / Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £17000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor
- Harrow, Middlesex
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits