Client Manager – Accountancy Practice
DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a growing business with sites across the South West of England that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire a new permanent Rural Client Manager for one of the sites based in Yeovil.
The business are specialists in providing accountancy and financial planning services to clients and individuals requiring this help. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and in growth with now having 4 sites in the South West.
The business offers a range of services across a number of different sectors and the business always ensures the service it delivers is of the highest standard, making sure they listen and offer a service tailored to each and every individual and client.
With the role in Yeovil for a Rural Client Manager, the business is seeking a permanent candidate to manage a number of vital client relationships and to review all the accounts & tax workings carried out for the clients are done to the best standard, ensuring all deadlines are adhered to.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Client reviews
- Accountancy & tax duties
- Producing complex accounts of a varying size
- File preparation
- Adhering to compliance and accounting standards
- Handling compliance matters
- Reporting duties
- Liaising with other internal teams
- General administration
With the role being of utmost importance to the business, CV’s will need to have a number of the below attributes:
- Previous practice experience
- Preferable experience as a Rural Client Manager or as a Rural Accountant
- Previous ties and connections to the agricultural / equine world
- AAT Level 4 qualified with ACA or ACCA qualifications
- Strong MS Excel & Word skills
- Working knowledge of accounting systems however a working background in CCH, Xero or Sage would be highly beneficial.
- Other system experience which would be beneficial would be Iris, Digita, Quickbooks or Kashflow
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Team player
- Ability to work without supervision
- Able to commit to a full time permanent position based in Yeovil, important to note the role offers excellent flexible working between home & office.
The role will be Monday to Friday with flexible working hours totalling 37 per week and dependent on experience the business is ideally seeking to pay a salary between £30,000 to £50,000 per annum.
Furthermore, the business also offers excellent additional benefits such as:
- 26 days holiday allowance + bank holidays on top
- Additional free days annual leave if a birthday falls within a week day
- Further holiday days available at purchase
- Christmas office shut down period
- Competitive pension schemes
- Numerous staff discounts
- And many more
If the role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with yo
Business Development Manager
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus + Other Company Benefits
Warehouse Operative – Temporary to Permanent
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- Up to £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits