Business Systems Analyst
DB Charles Recruitment are excited to bring to the market a new permanent position based in Harrow for a Business Systems Analyst to work for a group business with a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s.
The company specialises in providing a number of support services to certain industries and they offer their clients tailored and innovative services so to allow them to deliver projects within the specific industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
For the role as Business Systems Analyst, the hired candidate will report directly into the Managing Director and they will overall be in charge for the day-to-day management, support and administration of all business systems for the group and its subsidiaries. Plus, the role will require frequent analysis of current systems & controls and whether these meet the group needs or requiring changing.
More specific day to day duties will include:
- User management
- Control support
- Static data management
- User support
- Raising support requests
- Vendor management
- User training plus creating supporting material and documentation
- Strategic input
- Cost saving innovations
With this role having such importance to the business, they are seeking candidates with the below skill set:
- A previous career background as a Business Systems Analyst
- Previous experience within the construction / engineering industry would be highly advantageous
- Highly organised
- Strong Project Management and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to drive and deliver implementations across varying group companies
- Supporting IT qualifications / education
- Experience managing and maintaining business systems plus Sharepoint applications
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experience with / understanding in Summit 5000, Salesforce, and Sage, Nintex Forms & Intelex would be very beneficial
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Harrow post lockdown and comfortable with travel to other group office locations and various project sites as and when required
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary between £45,000K to £55,000K per annum dependent on experience.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
- Harrow, London
- £21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Recruitment Consultant – Construction
- Harrow, London
- Up to £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits