Business Development / Sales Roles – Rail Industry
DB Charles have recently partnered with a successful business based in Weston-Super-Mare that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire the best talent within the business development / sales world. The business has gone through a very prosperous period and they are part of a wider group business with various sites across the UK.
This company has a long standing track record of success dating back to their start out and the company specialises in providing a number of support services and products to the Rail industry.
With the business now entering the next chapter of growth and development, they are seeking to attract and hire a variety of BD / Sales talent across the below roles:
- Business Development Director
- Sales Manager
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
For these positions, day to day duties will include:
- Identifying new clients and onboarding them with the business
- Identifying and submitting to new tender opportunities
- Sales planning
- Setting up and attending new business meetings
- Contract negotiations
- Working and hitting company targets & KPI’s
- Some of the roles will require people / strategy management
- Internal meetings
For these roles, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A strong career background within sales / business development
- Previous industry experience & relationships within the Rail industry is key
- Ability to demonstrate a career of developing new relationships
- Commercially aware
- Highly presentable
- Strong ability to work towards KPI’s & targets
- Highly driven and motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to commit to permanent roles in Weston-Super-Mare with UK travel involved.
These are exciting opportunities with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking the best business development / sales candidates to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The roles will be Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm with out of hours work likely. With the broadness in scope of what the business is seeking to hire, they are considering sales candidates within a salary bracket ranging from £30,000K to £80,000K per annum base salary however would consider higher for exceptional candidates.
Important to note, the business would also offer excellent additional benefits, such as:
- Lucrative commission schemes
- Vehicle allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Plus Many others
If these roles sound exciting and appealing to you, then get in contact and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Bid & Proposal Administrator
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Interim Financial Accountant
- County Durham, Shildon
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits