Business Development Manager
A rapidly growing business in Harrow, North West London are working closely with DB Charles Recruitment to hire a permanent Business Development Manager to join and drive new business and sales in a variety of locations across the UK.
The business has enjoyed success over the last 8 years and is proud to be part of a wider Group organisation with a 40 year history.
The business specialises in offering security services and solutions to a large variety of clients and industries. The services they offer vary from anything from day to day manned security & guarding to dealing with security systems and projects on a larger scale.
As a Business Development Manager it will be your role to identify new clients and revenue streams across the UK, selling a variety of the different systems and solutions available and the hired candidate will also be required to demonstrate excellent customer service, strong process management and to remember to maintain excellent levels of brand perception.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- New business development
- Cold calling and generating new leads
- Appointment setting
- Sales through email, telephone and face to face
- Client meetings plus conducting client presentations
- Completing tender documentation tasks
- Networking and attending conferences & events
- Ensuring a smooth sales process is always adhered to
- Adding and logging information via the company CRM system
- Internal team management meetings
- Working towards targets & KPI’s
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A previous background as a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager within the security sector
- Knowledge or working experience within security preferable
- A background of working with SalesForce advantageous
- A previous background or connections within the construction industry preferable however not essential
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to commit to a role based in Harrow, plus with the understanding of travelling to a variety of locations in the UK to develop new business
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £30,000K to £60,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Excellent OTE package
- Plus others
If after reading the above you feel this is the right role for you, please apply and we look forward to receiving your application shortly.
Business Development / Sales Roles – Rail Industry
- Somerset, Weston-Super-Mare
- £30000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Marketing Fulfilment Administrator
- Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
- Up to £20500.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits