Business Development Manager – Security
A rapidly growing business in Harrow, North West London are working closely with DB Charles Recruitment to hire a permanent Business Development Manager to join and drive new business and sales in a variety of locations across the UK within the security sector.
The business has enjoyed success over the last 10 years and is proud to be part of a wider established group organisation with a 40 year history.
As Business Development Manager, you will be required to target and sell Manned Guarding, Key Holding Alarm Response Services, Total Security Solutions into the corporate, private and public sectors.
You will be expected to generate new leads and set your own appointments with potential clients and you will be expected to carry out the full sales cycle.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Identify any key potential clients and ensure introductions are made.
- Develop sales opportunities through multiple prospecting techniques.
- Deliver presentations on the businesses security products & services.
- Communicate and explore / develop sales leads with existing and potential new clients.
- Targeting of clients across the corporate, private and public sector to win new business in line with targets by cold calling, generating leads and visiting clients.
- Effective networking with potential clients.
- Work closely with the Security Management Team to identify opportunities to expand the business with both current and prospective clients.
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A previous background as a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager within the security sector or experience selling a service solution
- Knowledge or working experience within security preferable
- A background of working with SalesForce advantageous
- A previous background or connections within the construction industry preferable however not essential
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Harrow, plus with the understanding of travelling to a variety of locations in the UK to develop new business
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £35,000K to £40,000K plus additional benefits on offer as well.
If after reading the above you feel this is the right role for you, please apply and we look forward to receiving your application shortly.