Business Development Manager – Digital
A rapidly growing business in Brighton are working closely with DB Charles Recruitment to hire a permanent Business Development Manager to join and drive new business and sales.
The business offer a range of very exciting digital marketing & email marketing products & services and over recent years, they are able to boast some amazing attributes such as internal staff & client growth, being award winners and holding a superb retention rate of staff, proving they are excellent at looking after and keeping employees happy.
As Business Development Manager, you will be joining an existing sales team of 7 and working in a highly profitable environment, being able to benefit from an excellent incoming stream of leads and you will be working with businesses ranging from start ups to huge multi nationals. In addition, you are simply focussing on the sales side, passing clients over to a dedicated internal account management team, leaving you to crack on with what you do best.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- Identifying new selling opportunities
- Following up on multiple leads passed through
- Carrying out an end to end selling strategy
- Delivering presentations & pitches on the businesses products & benefits
- Effective networking with potential clients.
- Pipeline management
- Updating the CRM system
- Liaising with other internal teams
- Working towards a small amount of KPI’s
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A previous background as a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager ideally within a digital / technology sales environment
- Extensive B2B experience
- Knowledge or understanding of digital marketing products would be highly advantageous
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strategic thinker
- Passion for technology
- A previous experience working with CRM systems and particular strengths working with general Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to commit to a role based in Brighton, with home working flexibility available currently & in the future
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 6:00pm and the client is looking to offer a base salary of £30,000 per annum and very important to note, there is an uncapped commission scheme on top with a business that is growing at an incredibly impressive rate. Other additional benefits on offer to note are:
- Uncapped commission scheme with an excellent OTE potential
- x25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Drinks & snacks available on site
- Training & progression plans
- Long term hybrid working approach
- Plus more
If after reading the above you feel this is the right role for you, please apply and we look forward to receiving your application shortly.
Business Development Manager
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus + Other Company Benefits
Warehouse Operative – Temporary to Permanent
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- Up to £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits