Business Development Manager – Blue Collar Construction
DB Charles have recently partnered with a successful business based in Harrow that due to recent growth and development are looking to hire Business Development Managers to join the business focussing on driving new relationships with other construction businesses at the blue collar role level.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and for a long time now have been a successful supplier of personnel into blue collar construction roles however they are now looking to push this part of the business forward even further and increase the relationships and sales they have at this level.
Overall, the company specialises in providing a number of support services and they offer their clients tailored and innovative services so to allow them to deliver projects within the construction industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
The role as Business Development Manager requires new personnel to join an existing team of 4 BDM’s to engage and develop clients and relationships within the construction industry to allow the business to fulfil their recruitment needs for Blue Collar roles.
Day to day responsibilities for the role will include:
- Creating, finding and following up on new business opportunities
- Setting up & attending new business sales meetings
- Planning, preparing & delivering sales pitches + new client presentations
- Telephone & face to face sales
- Communicating new product developments to existing clients
- Aspects of account management with existing clients
- Creating new marketing literature and updates
- Report writing
- Weekly & monthly management meetings
- And other duties
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- Sales / Business Development / Recruitment experience
- Relationships within Construction highly advantageous
- SalesForce Knowledge
- Must be able to drive
- Ability to build relationships from scratch
- Strong presentation abilities
- Resilient attitude
- Ability to demonstrate a great attitude to succeed
- A background of dealing with people face to face and via the phone
- Commitment to a permanent role based in Harrow
The role will be Harrow based and working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £30,000K to £60,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Commission scheme
- Pension schemes available following successful completion of probation periods
- Company laptop, phone & vehicle
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Security Control Room Operator – Timegate
- London, West End
- £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Junior Test Automation Engineer
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits