Business Development Executive – Payroll
DB Charles Recruitment are partnering with a business based in Harrow, North West London, that have identified the need to hire a new permanent Business Development Executive to join the existing successful sales department.
The business has enjoyed success over the last 8 years and is proud to be part of a wider Group organisation with a 40 year history.
The business specialises in offering payroll and software services to operatives & employees within a number of different industries. The services they offer can be on a short term or longer term contract basis and can vary in the product set up for each individual.
As a Business Development Executive it will be your role to sell these payroll and software solutions into other organisations and industries such as recruitment firms etc. You will be required to demonstrate an excellent sales ability however remembering to maintain excellent levels of customer service and brand perception.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- New business development and up-selling to current clients in relation to the products and services on offer
- Cold calling
- Chasing up on leads
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Client presentations
- Telephone & face to face sales
- Communicating new product developments to existing clients
- System reporting of sales calls & updates
- Identifying new sales and amending current targeted sales lists
- Staying up to date with market changes and industry trends
- Other general duties as and when required
For this role, the client is seeking CV’s with aspects of the following skill sets:
- A previous Sales background selling payroll or software solutions would be key however the client would consider backgrounds within Recruitment, telesales and other similar industries
- Previous relationships within the construction industry would be highly advantageous
- A candidate that holds knowledge of payroll and its services
- Previous workings with SalesForce would be advantageous
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Comfortable working in a sales and target driven environment
- A hunger to drive new sales & follow up on sales leads
- A confident telephone manner
- Highly organised with a great ability to multi-task
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Harrow
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of either 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £20,000K to £30,000K per annum plus additional benefits on offer.
We honestly believe this is a great role with a great business and hope to receive your applications shortly.
Bid & Proposal Administrator
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Interim Financial Accountant
- County Durham, Shildon
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits