Business Development Administrator
Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new permanent Business Development Administrator to join and aid the established Business Development team.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is of a permanent nature and will be within the Business Development department and the successful candidate will report into the Business Development Manager & Group Director.
From meeting with the business and discussing the role, the overall purpose of the role is to bring someone on-board to support the Business Development team and senior management in a full administration capacity, including aspects such as handling correspondence, meeting appointment handling, meeting preparation and handling all administration in relation to the business’s sales activities.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Administration of all aspects of sales activity within the business
- Organising meetings and appointments for internal & external personnel
- Managing, maintaining and working closely with the Project Database
- CRM system operations
- Event organisation and booking
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager & Group Director
- System work via MS Office packages plus Sharepoint, Adobe InDesign and a CRM system
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A strong consistent career background as an Administrator
- A previous career background as a Business Development Administrator / Sales Administrator / Marketing Administrator / Estimating & Bid Administrator would be highly beneficial
- Experience within the engineering and construction industry would be preferable
- Highly organised
- Very personable with excellent people skills
- Strong communication skills whether it be face to face, via telephone or email
- Strong systems skills with MS Office packages, in particular MS Excel
- Highly desirable would be a candidate with experience in any of the following Sharepoint, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and CRM systems
- Highly organised with excellent time keeping abilities
- Professional yet friendly
- Able to commit to a permanent role based in London Kings Cross
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8:30am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £23,000K to £25,000K per annum. Important to note at this point that the role has great potential to grow and evolve in the future.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Bid Coordinator / Sales Support
- Buckinghamshire, Marlow
- £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
- Harrow, London
- £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance and many others