Business Analyst / Technical Support Manager
Based in Henley-on-Thames, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a permanent Business Analyst / Technical Support Manager to join the team and continue contributing to the success and growth they have experienced over the last 10 years.
The business has been established for over 10 years and in this time has seen great growth in turnover but also the size of personnel involved and they are now hoping to attract a new candidate for this position. The business are based within the IT sector and are Software Developers offering a wide range of services and products across numerous channels. Most recently the business have been successful in being nominated and winning awards for the work they have done and they hope working for a business with this type of reputation plus further growth to come will be an attractive proposition for future candidates.
The Business Analyst / Technical Support Manager will be managing a team of 4 people across the Support Desk team and they will be in charge of the technical support desk, client implementations, documenting, training & report writing.
With the role covering a variety of areas, some of the key day to day duties involved will be:
- Attending onsite client meetings
- Providing onsite & online training
- Creating & maintaining information within the document library
- Ticketing & updating issues via JIRA
- Firmware / software upgrades
- Designing solutions
- Offering remote customer support assistance
- Report writing using BI tools
The business is seeking candidates with the following demonstrable experience:
- Holds a proven Business Analyst / Technical Support background
- Preferably a background within IT account management / support from an IT based business
- A degree graduate in a relevant subject would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong generalist IT skills
- Excellent customer issue resolution skills
- Ability to problem-solve/diagnose/triage
- Experienced in tracking & reporting problems using JIRA
- Experience with TeamViewer / VCN
- Basic windows / Linux administration
- Basic knowledge of MySQL / SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Calm mannered
- Ability to commit to permanent role office based in Henley-on-Thames
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role is a Monday to Friday position with hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm. The business are ideally seeking to pay a salary up to £36,000K per annum with potential slight wiggle room if required and other additional benefits on offer are:
- x21 days holiday + bank holidays
- After each year of service, gaining x1 more days holiday up to a maximum of x25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Service Helpdesk Manager
- Cheshire, Warrington
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Telesales – Outbound
- Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
- Up to £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits