An Orpington based business are working in partnership with DB Charles Recruitment to help them identify and hire new talent within the Bids & Tenders team. The business are experiencing great growth and the future shows no signs of this slowing up and with this in mind they would love to bring in a new member of the team as a Bid Writer, with huge potential to progress.
The business have established themselves as a highly reputable business within property management and services, offering there clients a variety of services, ensuring the best quality and service is delivered each time.
For this position as Bid Writer, they will be reporting into the bid manager and bid team senior management and will be in charge of a specific remit of submissions. The role will involve numerous daily duties such as:
- Completing PQQ’s & ITT’s
- Conducting team meetings at the start of a new bid process
- Creating new bid themes
- Bid writing
- Ensuring bid deadlines are met
- Post tender support
- Liaising with other internal teams and senior management
The business will consider candidates with the following background:
- Previous experience as a Bid Writer / Bid Coordinator
- Previous bid experience within Facilities Management / Property Management / Property Services or Social Housing would be beneficial
- Degree graduate with a focus towards subjects such as English / Journalism would be highly beneficial
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong ability with MS Office packages including Word, Visio, Access & PowerPoint
- Able to manage and hit multiple deadlines
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Orpington, offering hybrid working. Important to note, the business have other offices based around the UK, so location could be discussed further.
The role is from Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30AM to 5:00PM and the client is ideally looking to hire at a salary level between £45,000 to £47,000 per annum, with additional aspects to consider such as:
- Strong progression opportunities
- Additional bonus earning potential
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- x23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Many others
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Apply for this Job
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- £38000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
Senior Sales Executive – Luxury Retail
- Winchester, Hampshire
- £25000.00 - £27500.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;