Bid & Proposal Administrator
Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a Bids & Proposals Administrator to join the established Estimating team on a fixed term 9 to 12 month contract basis.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is to cover a fixed term period of maternity and will be within the Estimating department and the successful candidate will report directly into the Estimating Director.
From the meeting with the business, the overall purpose of the role is to bring someone on-board to aid & support new business through the whole proposals process from start to finish. When the business described the process end to end this includes everything from initial interest, pursuing opportunities & leads, co-ordinating replies to pre-qualified questions up to the final tender document submission.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Working on / supporting on proposal submissions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders
- Executive assistant duties for the director
- Meeting organisation
- Writing proposal content
- Document control / management
- Liaising with other internal departments
- Diary management of proposals
- Carrying out additional tasks such as market analysis, spotting market trends & business strategies and process improvement.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A solid a career background within administration
- A previous background within Bid Administration / Sales Administration
- Someone with a solid knowledge of a sales life cycle and how this effectively fits into the process
- Previous experience working with the Adobe Suite in particular InDesign
- Previous experience working with MS Office packages, in particular MS Publisher
- Strong time management / deadline hitting skills
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Excellent face to face client handling skills
- Team player
- Strong creative writing skills
- An ability to commit to a contract position based in London near to Kings Cross
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £25,000K to £27,000K with additional benefits to be discussed.
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Bid & Proposal Administrator
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Interim Financial Accountant
- County Durham, Shildon
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits