DB Charles Recruitment are working in collaboration with a brilliant business based in Harrow, whom are looking to attract and appoint a new permanent Bid Manager to join the team.
The business has a long standing track record of success dating to their start out in the 1970’s and the company specialises in providing a number of support services to certain industries and they offer their clients tailored and innovative services so to allow them to deliver projects within the specific industry.
The companies sectors and specialisms fall over a number of different areas including some of the below:
- Waste management
- Operative personnel supply
- Plus others
For this permanent role as a Bid Manager, the hired candidate will be responsible for creating a new bid management process plus managing bids and tenders from enquiry through to completion, in doing so the the role will have numerous day to day duties and aspects including:
- Monitoring all bids / opportunity portals
- Track all suitable tenders
- Creating a new bid management process
- Working with other internal departments to achieve final bid submissions
- Pricing and estimates
- Bid writing duties
- Maintaining & updating an accurate bid library
- Bid portal management
- Proof reading
- Bid design work
Candidates that will be considered for this position, will need to have and be able to demonstrate a number of the below skill-sets:
- A previous background working as a Bid Manager or within a similar capacity
- A preferable background within the building, construction, infrastructure or rail industry
- Strong working ability with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experienced working with Adobe Creative packages in particular InDesign
- Experienced in Bid Portals such as Contracts Finder, OJEU and others
- Being able to understand a clients requirement, dissect the information and put together the necessary proposal
- Understanding important areas such as data handling, confidentiality, client confidentiality, policies and data protection
- Excellent at delivering bids to strict deadlines
- A winning mentality
- Ability to manage others and delegate tasks
- Happy to commit to a permanent role based in Harrow
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary between £35,000K to £50,000K per annum dependent on experience.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Supply Chain Assistant / Administrator
- City of London, London
- £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Social Media & Events Manager
- Harrow, London
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits