Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new Bid Coordinator to work within the established Bids & Estimating team.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is a permanent position reporting into the commercial manager with the main focus to work on and produce bids as well as general support to the process and department.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Producing & supporting on new bids & tenders
- Client, employee, stakeholder & supplier relations
- Document management and document library control
- Ensuring bids & tenders follow company guidelines
- Bid writing
- Acting support function for wider team of people
- Working on / supporting on proposal submissions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders
- Carrying out additional tasks such as market analysis, spotting market trends & business strategies and process improvement.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A career background in Bids, Tenders & Proposals
- A bid coordinator background within construction would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience with Sharepoint & Adobe Suite would be excellent
- Strong time management / deadline hitting skills
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Team player
- An ability to commit to a permanent position based in London near to Kings Cross with some hybrid working possible
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary of £40,000 per annum.
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Facilities & Fleet Administrator
- City of London, London
- £25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Specification Sales Manager – London & Oxfordshire
- City of London, London
- Additional Company Benefits