Bid Coordinator / Sales Support
Based in Marlow, Wycombe, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a permanent Bid Coordinator to join the team and continue contributing to the success and growth they have experienced over the last 10 years.
The business has been established for over 10 years and in this time has seen great growth in turnover but also the size of personnel involved and they are now hoping to attract a new candidate for a Bid Coordinator position. The business are based within the IT sector and are Software Developers offering a wide range of services and products across numerous channels. Most recently the business have been successful in being nominated and winning awards for the work they have done and they hope working for a business with this type of reputation plus further growth to come will be an attractive proposition for future candidates.
The Bid Coordinator will work directly under the Bid Manager and the Sales & Operations Team supporting the manager with all aspects towards submission and completion of proposals and tenders. Essentially, the successful candidate will support the Bid Manager and new business through the full end to end proposal process – from initial interest and co-ordinating activities around pursuit of an opportunity, co-ordination of responses to pre-qualification questionnaires and final tender proposal documentation submission.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including but not limited to:
- Aiding the Bid Manager in producing and completing proposals and tenders
- Stakeholder management plus managing and interacting with other teams such as finance, sales etc.
- Preparing, reviewing and presenting bids
- Time-line management
- Content contribution
- Delivering sound bids in line with set deadlines
- Arranging and conduction of post bid reviews
- Updating and contributing to the bid library
- Working in line with corporate compliance standards relating to legal and commercial reviews and approvals within the sales & bid process.
- Proof reading
- Bid design work
- Reporting and management meetings with the Bid Manager
With the diversity and importance of this position the business is seeking candidates with the following demonstrable experience:
- A previous background working as a Bid Coordinator or within a Sales Support capacity
- Strong working ability with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experienced working with Adobe Creative packages in particular InDesign would be highly advantageous however not essential
- Ideas driven
- Understanding important areas such as data handling, confidentiality, client confidentiality, policies and data protection
- Excellent at working to strict deadlines
- A winning mentality
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills
- Happy to commit to a permanent role based in Marlow
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role is a Monday to Friday position with hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm however during multiple bid processes, the candidate might be expected to work slightly longer depending on workload. The business are ideally seeking to pay a salary per annum dependent on experience between £18,000K to £20,000K with additional benefits on offer, such as:
- x21 days holiday + bank holidays
- After each year of service, gaining x1 more days holiday up to a maximum of x25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Many others
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Product Manager – Sanitary / Bathroom Market
- Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Specification Sales Manager- Covering Birmingham/London/Cardiff
- South East England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits