Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a Bid Administrator to work within the established Bids / Estimating team on a fixed term 6 month contract basis.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is to cover a fixed term period of maternity and will be within the Estimating department and the successful candidate will support the team and work very closely in supporting the Estimating Director.
From the meeting with the business, the overall purpose of the role is to bring someone on-board to aid & support the estimating director but also the wider team in tasks contributing in the success of winning new bids and proposals.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Executive Assistant to the Estimating Director
- Acting support function for wider team of people
- Diary management
- Organising internal & external parties
- Ensuring work and actions adhere to company policy and standards
- Travel organisation, reporting duties and aiding in event organisation
- Working on / supporting on proposal submissions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders
- Document control / management
- Carrying out additional tasks such as market analysis, spotting market trends & business strategies and process improvement.
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- A solid a career background in either Administration / Bids / Executive Assistant work
- A previous background working within Bid Administration or an Estimating department would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience working with the Adobe Suite in particular InDesign is a must
- Previous experience working with MS Office packages, in particular MS Publisher
- Strong time management / deadline hitting skills
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Excellent face to face client handling skills
- Team player
- An ability to commit to a contract position based in London near to Kings Cross with some remote working capability possible
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking someone to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm and the client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £25,000K to £27,000K with additional benefits to be discussed.
If this role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Customer Support Engineer
- Haslingden, Lancashire
- £20000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
3rd Line Support Engineer
- City of London, London
- £42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits