An Orpington based business are working in partnership with DB Charles Recruitment to help them identify and hire new talent within the Bids & Tenders team. The business are experiencing great growth and the future shows no signs of this slowing up and with this in mind they would love to bring in a new member of the team as a Bid Support Administrator, with huge potential to progress.
The business have established themselves as a highly reputable business within property management and services, offering there clients a variety of services, ensuring the best quality and service is delivered each time.
For this position as Bid Support Administrator, they will be reporting into the bid team senior management and will be managing the new incoming tender opportunities, ensuring they liaise with senior management on what can or can’t be worked. The new hire will be the clients first point of contact with the business, so the timely fashion and manner they handle things is critical.
Day to day duties will include:
- Managing all incoming opportunities
- Monitoring Bids Portals
- Tracking & data handling
- Liaising with senior leadership
- Logging all bid detail/documentation
- Circulating information to the relevant bid team
- Handling general queries
- Monitoring and replying to the bid submissions email mailbox
- General administration
- Supporting on bid submissions
The business will consider candidates with the following background:
- Previous experience as a Bid Administrator or within a Project Support / Sales Administrator / Coordinator type position
- A previous background working within Facilities Management / Property Management / Property Services or Social Housing would be beneficial
- Highly organised
- Strong ability to handle multiple things at once
- Excellent diary and email mailbox management skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Orpington, offering hybrid working. Important to note, the business have other offices based around the UK, so location could be discussed further.
The role is from Monday to Friday with working hours of 8:30AM to 5:00PM and the client is ideally looking to hire at a salary level between £28,000 to £30,000 per annum, with additional aspects to consider such as:
- Strong progression opportunities
- Additional bonus earning potential
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- x23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Many others
If interested we would love you to apply and begin speaking with us further about the role.
Apply for this Job
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- £38000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
Senior Sales Executive – Luxury Retail
- Winchester, Hampshire
- £25000.00 - £27500.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;