Auditor / Account Senior
DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a growing business with sites across the South West of England that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire a new permanent Auditor / Account Senior for one of the sites based in Wells.
The business are specialists in providing accountancy and financial planning services to clients and individuals requiring this help. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and in growth with now having 4 sites in the South West.
The business offers a range of services across a number of different sectors and the business always ensures the service it delivers is of the highest standard, making sure they listen and offer a service tailored to each and every individual and client.
With the role in Wells for an Auditor / Account Senior, the business is seeking a permanent candidate to join and contribute to the existing accounts team comprising of between 6 to 8 team members and to essentially come on board and produce and complete audits for a number of large to medium sized businesses, which will take up to around 50% of the time and the other 50% would be handling complex non audit work.
A number of the specific day to day duties for the role will include:
- Delivery of complex client accounts and audits
- Handling client focussed queries
- Audit planning
- Reviewing of audit work
- Inputting of data into the relevant software tools
- Handling and adhering to compliance matters
- Preparation and reviewing personal and corporate tax returns
With the role being of utmost importance to the business, CV’s will need to have a number of the below attributes:
- Previous experience as an Auditor / Account Senior
- Practice experience
- AAT Level 4 qualified or alternatively, ACA qualified
- Experience in producing complex client accounts & audits
- Experienced in personal and corporate tax returns
- Strong MS Excel & Word skills
- Working knowledge of accounting systems however a working background in CCH, Xero or Sage would be highly beneficial.
- Other system experience which would be beneficial would be Iris, Digita, Quickbooks or Kashflow
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Team player
- Ability to work without supervision
- Able to commit to a full time permanent position based in Wells
This is an exciting opportunity with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking a candidate to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The role will be Monday to Friday with hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm with an hours lunch and dependent on experience the business is ideally seeking to pay a salary of between £25,000K to £35,000K per annum.
Furthermore, the business also offers excellent additional benefits such as:
- 22 days holiday allowance + bank holidays on top
- Additional free days annual leave if a birthday falls within a week day
- Christmas office shut down period
- Competitive pension schemes
- And many more
If the role sounds a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Business Development / Sales Roles – Rail Industry
- Somerset, Weston-Super-Mare
- £30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Customer Services Account Manager
- Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits