Assistant Store Manager
Do you have a passion for working in retail and to be apart of a worldwide brand currently expanding and having continued success in the UK, if yes, then this might be the role for you.
DB Charles Recruitment have just been briefed by the client, that are currently seeking to hire a permanent Assistant Store Manager for the site based at Ellesmere Port to join and grow an existing team.
The business are currently in an excellent position with stores based throughout the world and UK, with the Ellesmere Port site having an existing team structure of a Store Manager, x2 Supervisors & x4 Sales Assistants
The role is a permanent position and essentially is looking for someone to come on-board and be responsible for the sales in the store, whilst ensuring the team and store achieve their targets however at the forefront must always remain the focus of the customer comes first.
Day to day duties will include:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Mentoring & managing other team members
- Shop floor based activities
- Producing, analysing and amending activities based from sales report findings
- Planning and scheduling staff tasks
- Ordering goods
- Stock management
- Promotional campaign management
- Store tidiness and visual appeal
- Assisting with customers
DB Charles have spoken at length with the client on the various skill sets and backgrounds they seek in order to hire, including a number of the below:
- A previous retail background essential
- Management / Supervisory experience crucial
- A good educational background
- Results & target driven individual
- An ability to demonstrate a career background within customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong team leader skills with the ability to motivate and delegate
- Able to commit to retail based days and hours
- An ability to commit to a permanent role based in Ellesmere Port
The client is working with DB Charles Recruitment closely to successfully recruit the right candidate and is ideally seeking to pay a salary of £20,000K per annum.
The role is seeking candidates able to commit to x45 hours per week working any 5 days from Sunday through to Saturday.
If you feel the above job description ticks all the right boxes please apply and we look forward to reading through your details shortly.
Senior Paraplanner & Paraplanner
- Somerset, Wells
- £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits