DB Charles have been working with a brilliant business for some time now and they are currently seeking to hire a new permanent Accounts Clerk candidate to work closely with the other members of the finance function, plus wider company team. It is important to note, the role will be starting in January 2022. With the market currently being very difficult to find new candidates in, the business are looking to get ahead of the curve now and have someone appointed & ready for the new year and new challenge.
The business have a highly successful track record in their industry and with the recent demand of their services increasing, they now have a need for a new member of staff to be ready to join the business from January 2022 onwards.
Day to day responsibilities for the role will involve but not be limited to the following:
- Working closely with the Finance Manager / Assistant Accountant, plus exposure to the Commercial Director
- Purchase ledger duties such as processing invoices / matching invoices / supplier queries / reconciliations / document filing
- Sales ledger duties such as credit notes & statements / credit queries / assisting with credit control / managing debtors
- Processing bank transactions
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Aspects of administration
- Excel based work
For this role, the client is seeking candidates with the following aspects and skill-sets:
- A previous career background within finance, with exposure either as an accounts assistant or having had sole ownership of purchase ledger / sales ledger and now looking for a more rounded role.
- Ideally someone taking part in there AAT studies however not essential
- Strong MS Office skills in particular with MS Excel, whereby skills involving V Look Ups / Pivot Tables would be highly advantageous
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Driven & self motivated
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Happy to commit to a permanent office role based in St Albans starting from January 2022
The role will be working Monday to Friday, starting in January 2022 with working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm and the client is looking to offer a salary of £21,000 per annum, plus the role also offers:
- A long term career path & progression
- Free parking onsite
- x23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Smart casual dresscode
- Increasing annual leave amount with length in service
- An Xmas shut down period
- Paid leave towards further studies
This role is an exciting challenge in the new year to work with brilliant people in a great business and if the above information has caught your attention and you think its the role for you, please apply and we look forward to receiving your CV.
Graduate Operations Assistant
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- Up to £21000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Sales Order Processor
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits