Accountant – Accountancy Practice
An accountancy practice based in Lincolnshire have seen great growth over the last couple of years and seen a significant growth in the demand for the businesses services. As the practice has continued to grow, as have the need for new hires, thus the practice have reached out to DB Charles to help identify and hire a new permanent Accountant.
The practice are able to offer a full range of accountancy & payroll services to UK wide businesses, ranging from SME’s to larger organisations. The practice pride themselves on the service offering to all clients and will take this into consideration when hiring. The persons accountancy skills will be pivotal but also there communication and people skills will be just as key.
The role will report directly into the businesses owners and sit amongst 10 others in the team, the specific day to day duties for the role will be:
- Preparation of both statutory and management accounts
- Tax computations
- Main point of contact for a number of designated clients
- Account preparation
- Supporting the practice
- Handling and dealing with client queries
- Bookkeeping duties
- Planning, agreeing and meeting deadlines and targets
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Aiding in the training of junior team members
For this role, the practice and business owners are looking to see CV’s with a number of the below attributes:
- Ideally an accountant from a Practice background
- Happy to consider Accountants seeking to get back into practice, from previously leaving that sector
- Experience within Practice is a must
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable in client facing situations
- Preferably seeking candidates ACCA or ACA part qualified or coming to the end of there AAT qualifications.
- Systems experience with Iris, Xero or Sage would be highly advantageous
- Holder of a UK driving license
- Ability to commit to a permanent office based role in Lincolnshire
The role will be working Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:00pm with an early finish on Friday’s at 3:30pm. Depending on experience and qualifications the client is looking to offer a salary between £27,000 to £32,000 plus the practice are happy to offer study support once completed the company probation period.
If having read this you feel this is the right position for you, please apply and we look forward to reviewing your information soon.
Apply for this Job
Interested in this role? Send us your details and upload a CV today.Apply Now
Call today to discuss this opportunity07590 421620
- Maidenhead, Berkshire
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;
- City of London, London
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits;