DB Charles have recently partnered with a thriving business based in Brighton, that since foundation and during the last year have continued to grow and they are now working with DB Charles to identify and hire a number of B2B Account Managers.
The business offer a range of very exciting digital marketing & email marketing products & services and over recent years, they are able to boast some amazing attributes such as internal staff & client growth, being award winners and holding a superb retention rate of staff, proving they are excellent at looking after and keeping employees happy.
The roles as Account Managers / Client Services Executives will report into varying team leads and they will overall be responsible for supporting and engaging with new & existing clients to ensure all products & services are delivered on time and within the clients needs. Relationship management to the highest standard is pivotal in these positions.
Day to day duties for the roles will include:
- Predominantly account management
- Developing relationships
- Onboarding of new clients & constantly reviewing & improving on current relationships
- Utilising data to make informed decisions with clients
- Assisting and advising existing clients
- Working with and updating the internal CRM systems
- Working closely with other departments & colleagues
- Account review meetings
- Reporting into the Team Leads & Management structure
- Demonstrating industry knowledge
For these roles, the client has asked DB Charles to find candidates with the following aspects:
- A previous B2B account management / client services background
- Background & understanding within digital marketing preferable
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service via phone, email & face to face
- A confident telephone manner
- Highly organised with a great ability to multi-task
- Highly numerate
- A previous experience working with CRM systems and particular strengths working with general Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to commit to a role based in Brighton, with home working flexibility available currently & in the future
The roles will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm with the ability to work some days from home each week in the future. The client is looking to offer a salary of £30,000 per annum, plus the business offer many additional perks & benefits such as:
- Quarterly bonus scheme & company profit share scheme
- x25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Drinks & snacks available on site
- Training & progression plans
- Plus more
With the business looking to increase their year on year growth they are seeking candidates excited from reading the above and those that have a hunger to succeed.
We welcome your applications and look forward to hearing from you soon.
- County Durham, Shildon
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Business Development Manager – Security
- Harrow, London
- £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits