3rd Line Support Engineer
Based in London not too far away from Kings Cross Train Station, DB Charles Recruitment have been working with a brilliant business seeking to hire a new permanent 3rd Line Support Engineer to join and aid the established IT department & team.
The business is widely recognised within their industry of building services and they have a company history spanning over 70 years accumulating in a fantastic reputation, turnover and people based success.
The role is of a permanent nature and will be within the IT department and the successful candidate will report directly into the IT Manager and be amongst 7 others in the department. The essential overview of the role is to guarantee constant full computer operational use, thus to allow end users to be able to complete all required business tasks.
The role will involve a number of day to day duties including:
- Software releases & roll-outs
- Documenting issue resolutions
- Incident planning and incident escalations
- 3rd Line service desk requirements via telephone & email
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources on the Internet/Intranet to aid in problem resolution
- Hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixing
- Creating help sheets
- SLA management
- General administration
Ideally the client is looking for CV’s and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- Ideally a career background / experience in 3rd line support
- An IT related degree / college diploma would be advantageous however not essential
- VPN Ware
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware, including desktops, laptops, printer/scanners, tablets, PDA devices
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 & Server 2012+
- Application support experience
- Knowledge of ITIL principles
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Post lockdown able to commit to a permanent role based in London Kings Cross, plus the flexibility to travel to client sites as and when required
The role will be working Monday to Friday, with workings hours of 8:30am to 5pm and the client is ideally looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £33,000K to £35,000 per annum with numerous great additional benefits on offer.
We hope the information provided has given a good overview of the role and we welcome your applications.
Internal Sales / Account Manager
- Hertfordshire, St Albans
- £18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits
Sales Account Manager
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Additional Company Benefits